Tied Up Wrap
Please use these size charts to help determine your size for clothing and swimwear. If you have a specific sizing question, are in-between sizes or would like more information, please e-mail email@example.com. Sizes listed are U.S., unless otherwise noted.
|XS||32" - 33"||24.5" - 25.5"||34.5" - 35.5"|
|S||34" - 35"||26.5" - 27.5"||36.5" - 37.5"|
|M||36" - 37"||28.5" - 29.5"||38.5" - 39.5"|
|L||38" - 39"||30.5" - 31.5"||40.5" - 41.5"|
|XL||41" - 43"||33.5" - 34.5"||43" - 45"|
|XS||24, 25||0 - 2||6||6||34||38||5 - 7|
|S||26, 27, 28||4 - 6||8||8||36||40||7 - 9|
|M||29, 30||8 - 10||10||10||38||42||11 - 13|
|L||31||12||12||12||40||44||15 - 17|
Measure around your chest at the fullest point of your bra cup. Make sure to go under your arms, not around them.
Measure around the smallest part of your waistline with one finger between your body and the measuring tape.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back.
Find a pair of pants that fit you well and measure from the crotch seam to the opening at the bottom of the pant leg. Round the number to the nearest 1/2" to get your inseam length.
BIKINI BOTTOMS FIT GUIDE
- SKIMPY FIT With a low rise and extreme scooped out back bun, our Skimpy fit pant is our sexiest fitting swim bottom with the least amount of coverage.
- CHEEKY FIT The Cheeky fit pant has a low rise and slightly scooped out back bum. Coverage is in between that of the Skimpy and Everyday fit swim bottom.
- EVERYDAY FIT The Everyday fit pant is a low rise bottom offering the fullest coverage at back bum.
- BOYCUT FIT The low rise Boycut fit pant has side tabs with a a supet cut out, cheeky fit at back bum.
- HIGH RISE FIT The High Rise is our chic, retro-inspired bottom with cheeky coverage at back bum. Sides have a lace up detail and are adjustable.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it back to Amuse Society within 30 days of your purchase date. We do not accept products that have been worn, altered or washed. See below to obtain your shipping label. Please note, return shipping will be deducted from your refund for the pre-paid return label.
If you purchased the product from Amusesociety.com, please follow the following instructions:
1. Click the link: https://amusesociety.returnly.com/
2. Enter the email address you used to place your order.
3. Check your email for the instructions emailed to you.
4. Select the order you would like to return.
5. Complete and submit the online return request form, and print the pre-paid return shipping label.
6. Pack product with suitable packaging materials. Make sure that you return the merchandise in original, unused condition, with original packing materials, and stick that return label to your return.
7. Drop off your return at the corresponding shipping station.
See full Return Policy here
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100 OR MORE WITHIN CONTINENTAL U.S.
All U.S.orders that are $100.00 or more are eligible for free economy shipping. Applies to full priced orders only. Upgraded shipping is available, but fees will apply. Shipping pricing is live within checkout and varies by package size and ship to address.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
Orders will be processed and shipped within one to two business days, excluding holidays and weekends. If you need your order rushed, we offer expedited shipping at checkout. A shipping confirmation will be sent to you via email when your order has left the warehouse. Please note that our shipping department is closed on the weekends, on all major holidays, and from Christmas though New Year's day. If it's been over 2 business days since you entered your order and you still haven't received a shipping confirmation, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to check the status of your order.
See full Shipping Information here